Thursday, April 16, 2009

Too Awesome Not to Share

I have two amazing videos to share with you this evening. The first, is compliments of my dear friend David Lorch. David is finishing his PhD in Biomedical Engineering at The University of Michigan. Eastern Michigan University (where I teach) and The University of Michigan are right down the street from each other. David teaches an Engineering 101 class at U of M and his students made the following video about their experiences with MatLab. SO funny. 




The second video is compliments of my new roommate in NYC. For those of you who don't know, I'm moving from Michigan to New York City on May 1. Marisol, my new roommate, was recently in a music video for an up and coming band called Ten Feet Deep. She is in the entire video but the first time you see her is in the beginning wearing a white shirt and lip syncing in place of the lead singer. Awesome. 







Too cool for school if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting site! Glad I checked it out. I like sites that involve academics.

    ReplyDelete